The SEO competitive analysis checklist
Are you tired of losing your potential visitors? If your answer is ‘yes’ then it is the time to investigate your competitors, better to say your potential competitors. In this post, we are going to show you how to do a proper search engine optimization competitor analysis. Are you ready? Let us get started.
What for your Competitors SEO Analysis
There can be many different reasons to go for competitor analysis. This type of competitor analysis is no doubt critical as well as crucial. Let us see what should be your finding.
- You can find what and how are they doing well in the same niche
- You can find the advantages as well as benefits of the strategic decision
- You can find the links as well as opportunities
- You can find the type of niches they are targeting and the way you need to target
Here, we will show you each element that you need to analyze to know or to understand your competitors. You will have to be very serious about your competitors analysis checklist and because this would be the best thing for your niche to target and get the strategic decision-making. Let us see the things you need to look after while you are doing the competitive analysis with the checklist.
- Find the Keywords with the targeted niche – The first step of the procedure is to look after the keywords. Keywords are somehow important for all types of SEO work, if it is a competitors’ analysis or other things. Because today’s content and other things related to your search engine marketing are dependent on the keyword analysis. Therefore, competitor analysis and keyword analysis these two things are important. Your first and foremost step would be the things to know about your important keywords, to see the keywords your competitors are targeting.
- Whether to use a tool for quick and easy result – One of the easiest as well as quickest ways to find the target keywords is to use the search engine marketing rush. You can use a good tool like Aherfs or others for better result. You will have to be very serious about your competitors analysis checklist and because this would be the best thing for your niche to target and get the strategic decision-making.
- Try to analyze the site optimization of your competitors – You should try to optimize the site and niche competition of your competitors. You will have to be very serious about your competitors analysis checklist and because this would be the best thing for your niche to target and get the strategic decision-making.
- Maintain the keyword density – One of the first things that you should look into is keyword density. Your keyword density would not overload with your content, because mixing of keyword would be sufficient enough that follows the search engine guidelines. The best way to use the keyword is to understand the search engines criteria and then you should go ahead with it.
- Meta information – See whether you have given the correct Meta information in each page. If you are using a CMS, then it is good to install a SEO tool that will help you understand the length of the Meta.
- Internal linking – Internal linking sometimes called link baiting, which helps your site ranks internally with other connected or interlinked pages.
Here, we have given some handy information but have given something that would help you make an out and out SEO competitive analysis checklist for your current as well as next projects.
Sunny Chawla is a Marketing Manager at AIS Technolabs – Provide seo services in india.Helping global businesses with unique and engaging tools for their business. He would love to share thoughts on WordPress website development, web design and mobile app development