Popular Alternative Review Sites like Yelp in USA – Local Business Review Portals
Why are business reviews so important? Well, in present era 88% of online customers seek for business reviews before making any purchase or availing business service. Also, the business gets benefitted by the honest reviews as it gives positive insights to improve further. That’s why online customers are continuously asked to leave the reviews so that the venture can keep attracting new customers.
Yelp is one of the reputed business review website. But there are various local business listing sites like yelp that can be incredibly used for customer reviews for various products and services. Not only shopping but you can also get the company reviews on such sites if you are going to join one.
I have thrived to prepare this list of top review sites like Yelp to read about almost every business registered locally in USA.
- Angie’s List: It has become the best place to provide online customers with honest reviews along with accurate information about the business. User needs to pay membership fee to write and read the existing reviews along with interacting with other members. To sign up your business profile go through Angie’s List Business Center.
- Foursquare: Although Foursquare is best known for allowing the registered businesses to give the opportunity to customer not only to checkin but also to leave ratings and tips for other visitors. Not only this it also gives the feature of rewarding customers and use user analytics after signing up for Foursquare for Business.
- Glassdoor: Here, the present or past employees can easily rate the company for which they had already worked. It is the most relevant platform for the job seekers as they can know best about an organization. So, by signing up for Glassdoor For Employers, you can find the best candidate along with checking your business reviews.
- Manta: Manta is a well know US business directory site that is considered to be most reliable by US customers to connect with the business. Leaving review by the customers at Manta is the secondary option after getting your business listed there.
- MerchantCircle: If you want to know about the best deals, advice and get price quotes of the local business services and products, then MerchantCircle is the site to sign up. It is easy to surf as the search function is categorized under city name and business category. Also, you will see the highest rated listings on the top by default.
- Google Reviews: Last but the most famous Google itself. Signing up for Google+ Business is the easiest way to get your business ranked in SERPs. So after getting your business verified for Google+ business listing ask your customers to leave rating and reviews there. Higher the customer rating will be, better will be the visibility of the business in Google SERPs.
Indeed the review sites like yelp are important for the business to show that a company really has a concern about the product and the services that they are delivering to customers so that they can improve further for customer satisfaction. I hope this post will help you the best!!