Press Release Sites
Press release is one of the best ways to promote a new website. When we send out a press release to the Media and Newswire, you’re getting your business, product or service in front of powerful people. When press release announces something, then they get the attention of bloggers, magazine editors, journalists, newspaper editors, etc. If your announcement was truly interesting you just might get a phone call or email from someone in the media.
With a press release you can attract media attention. Press release marketing will offer you an alternative avenue for promoting, that’s doubtless probably more effective and credible to your audience. If you announce that you just have some wonderful new service or product, then this content can naturally gain you some links. However, you’ll be able to additionally attract links to a press release by submitting it to various press release sites on the web.
How to write Press release? Press Release format-
- Pull the reader into your press release by placing your primary keyword in the title. It should encourage readers to read more about your company and products.
- Create a summary with most salient points that give the reader key detail of your story, your company’s role. It helps your reader to gain momentum in the body of your press release.
- You can still lose readers in the first paragraph of your press release. Always make the beginning strong of your body by storing the good stuff up front.
- Remove unnecessary details and improve clarity of your content, that looks more appealing to your readers.
- In a press release, your “About” section is where you can explain what your company sells and the unique position you occupy in your niche, mention rewards or recognition you’ve received in the past.
- Avoid hype for your business, and rely on accurate information. Try to use comparisons to drive points home in new ways for your reader.
Free Press Release sites list with Alexa rank and PR